FIT4MOM and its Founding Mom, Lisa Druxman, are coming to Denver to connect with moms LIVE on Sept. 16 and you are invited to our first ever Empowered Mama Workshop.
What does the Empowered Mama Workshop include?
- A day of self-development, fun, fitness, and connection designed specifically for working mamas, aspiring mom bosses and mompreneurs, plus:
- Breakfast fueled by KIND
- Inspiring & empowering conference sessions
- Outdoor fitness classes & mama gift bag
- Moms’ Night Out (optional to attend)
If you are a full- or part-time boss mom, have a side hustle from home, or are building your own empire, this day is designed for moms looking to stretch their career possibilities while raising families. Together, we’ll co-create the new model of “working mom” and define what it means to be successful, on our own terms.
Workshop courses include:
- Vision, values and planning
- Managing decision making, time and productivity
- Building wealth and creating abundance physically and financially
- Building your personal brand
- The power of gratitude, attitude and perspective
Breakfast will be served from 8:00-8:30 a.m. and workshop sessions will be held from 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Every mom who attends will create their own personal vision and leave with a detailed 90-day plan to put it into action, plus proven time-saving hacks, tested by real moms who have built thriving families and careers.
Don’t miss this opportunity to network and make meaningful connections with like-hearted women, as we tap into our collective resources. Space is LIMITED, and advance tickets can be purchased for $129. Join us to recharge, grow and connect. To get more information or purchase your tickets, click here.
OR if you want to take a chance…Denver Parent is giving away 4 tickets! We will select a winner on Wednesday, Sept. 13 at 8pm (only 2 days from now) we will draw randomly from comments left below. Let us know why you would love a day of renewing and rejuvenation!
Denver Parent may have received compensation for this post. Visit our disclosure page for more information.