Whether you’re waiting for your show to start at the Comedy Works or just taking a break from shopping, The Crimson Room, down below the streets of Larimer Street is a great place to grab a drink appetizer or dessert and is a destination for experiencing Denver’s best live piano, jazz and acoustic sets nightly.
The Bartenders are knowledgeable and will happily serve you something from their extensive menu of impeccably developed signature cocktails each with a unique flavor profile and highlighting their house made bitters, infusions, fresh-squeezed juices, herbs and more.
Highlights from their new summer cocktail menu:
- Soul Sauce, $13 – Mezcal, Dry Curaco, Honeydew, Hatch Chile & Jalapeno Jam, Liquid Nitrogen
- Take the “A” Train, $13 – Rum, Apricot Brandy, Ancho Chile Liqueur, Lime, Egg White
- Bag’s Groove, $13 – House Cucumber Vodka, Lemon, Simple Syrup, Liquid Nitrogen
- Speak No Evil, $13 – Ancho Chile Liqueur, Reposado Tequila, Crème de Cacao, Fresh Orange Juice, House Chile Bitters
- Watermelon Man, $13 – Genever, Bitter Liqueur, Fresh Lemon Juice, Watermelon Cordial, Liquid Nitrogen
- The Breezin’, $13 – Blanco Rum, Sage Syrup, Fresh Grapefruit Juice, Poppyseed Liqueur
THE CRIMSON ROOM
1403 Larimer Street
Tuesday-Thursday: 7 p.m. – 12 a.m.
Friday – Saturday: 7 p.m. – 2 a.m.
An intimate cocktail lounge featuring live music nightly
And if you’re looking for something to do this weekend, check out:
Peachy Larimer Square Sidewalk Sale: Larimer Square will host its annual Peachy Sidewalk Sale in July, when savvy shoppers know they’ll find fantastic deals, including up to 75% off on designer clothing, home decor, art, jewelry, hats, shoes and more from more than 20 Larimer Square retail shops. Come early on Friday and get free Colorado Palisade peaches, while supplies last.
• Dates: Friday, July 22nd through Sunday, July 24th
• Time: Friday & Saturday 10:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.; Sunday 12:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m
• Outside on Larimer Square