Bellco presents the 57th Colorado Garden & Home Show, Feb. 13 – 21, 2016, which transforms 400,000 square feet of the Colorado Convention Center into a virtual marketplace of garden and home improvement ideas. We’re excited to give away a 4pack of VIP tickets!
What you will love:
- More than 600 companies from 25 states and Canada to introduce new technologies and trends in landscaping, gardening, energy-efficient heating and cooling products, window treatments, siding, flooring, lighting, indoor and outdoor fireplaces, patio furniture, gutters, sound systems, storage systems, greenhouses, decks, spas and more
- 11 inspiring landscaped gardens with rich colors, fragrances and textures
- The Hot Products Zone for must-have new gardening and home improvement products • 50 free educational seminars and how-to demonstrations
- Flower sale on Feb. 17 ($2 per pot)
One hundred percent of every ticket sold is awarded throughout Colorado in the form of grants and student scholarships, including one four-year, full-ride scholarship to attend a Colorado institution by the Colorado Garden Foundation.
What your kids will love:
- An entry garden presented by Bellco with an outdoor expedition theme developed in partnership with Colorado Outward Bound School. The 5,500 sq. ft. garden will feature a climbing net for kids five and under, kayaks, tents, and information on Colorado’s beautiful outdoors.
What are the Hours, Admission and Where is it?
Colorado Convention Center in downtown Denver
700 14th Street
Show hours: Saturdays, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.; Sundays, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.;
Monday through Friday, Noon – 8 p.m.
- General Admission $12
- Senior Ticket (at the door) $10
- Children 12 and under free
Parking is available at Coors Field (Park Avenue exit at I-25, follow to Wazee) for $5 per vehicle and there is a free shuttle to the Convention Center. Or, take the RTD Light Rail to the convenient station located at the Convention Center.
How to win:
Just leave a comment below and let us know whether you’re most excited about your home or garden this year and whether you plan on making any improvements!