As I look out at the rain this morning I realize the summer is just starting and there will be many more sunny days ahead! Our family loves starting the summer with a trip to Water World and we particularly enjoyed it this year!
We kept our readers in mind this trip and so we have a few valuable tips:
1. Get there early!: The park opens it’s gates a bit before the starting time and it’s a great way to get a spot early (including a lounge chair by the pool) and get your family or group settled for the day.
3 You can bring food, or check out King Soopers for a great deal there:
Front Range King Soopers Stores sell discounted ($5 off) General Admission and Child tickets. King Soopers is the ONLY place to purchase Water World’s Family 4-Pack which includes 4 admissions (any guest 40″+), one 16″ Family Sized Pizza and 4 drinks! The Family 4-Pack is only $147.96 (tax already included–that’s only $36.99 a person)! Guests with King Soopers tickets are taken directly to the entry turnstiles-no need to stop by a ticket window!
You can enjoy all day fun for one price and, uniquely, you have the freedom to bring in your own picnic. And, there are healthy food options and salads in a variety of locations.
4. There is free parking and it’s easy to access from the freeway, just west of 1-25 at the 84th Avenue Exit.
- Wally World, slides and splashing pools for guests under 42”
- The Caribbean Family Adventure at Calypso Cove
- Big Top, our circus themed family fun zone complete with small water slides, a splash pool and miniature
Water World strives to provide good, clean, safe, fun on 70 acres with 50 attractions. There are rides from the mild to the wild and most of WW’s attractions are themed and customized—meaning you will not see them anywhere else.
6. Rain doesn’t mean you’re out your money: In case of inclement weather, WW has a generous rain check policy; if attractions are cleared for more than an hour, guests receive a rain check to come back and visit the park.
More great deals:
Bring an empty, specially marked Mountain Dew can to our front gate coupon center and save $10 in May/June and $6 the rest of the summer!! Mountain Dew and Water World are a great way to beat the heat!!
Bring a canned, non-perishable food donation for 9 Cares, Colorado Shares and receive a $8 off coupon for May/June or $6 off July-September!!
Water World Guests receive $5 off at the Denver Zoo! Click here for a printable coupon. Offer valid July 1st through July 31st.