Bellco presents the 56th Colorado Garden & Home Show, Feb. 7 – 15, 2015, and we’re happy to give away 4 tickets to a lucky winner!
- More than 600 companies from 25 states and Canada to introduce new technologies and trends in all things indoors and outdoors!
- 10 inspiring landscaped gardens with rich colors, fragrances and textures
- The Hot Products Zone for must-have new gardening and home improvement products
- 50 free educational seminars and how-to demonstrations
- Flower sale on Feb. 11 ($2 per pot)
- In an effort to help area food banks, the Colorado Garden & Home Show will offer $2 off admission to attendees who present a nonperishable food item at the ticket window at the Colorado Convention Center. All of the food gathered will be distributed to local area food banks. This discount is not good with any other offer.
- One hundred percent of every ticket sold is awarded throughout Colorado in the form of grants and student scholarships, including one four-year, full-ride scholarship to attend a Colorado institution by the Colorado Garden Foundation.
What your kids will love:
- Entry Garden presented by Bellco: Fire Fighter themed garden (5,500 sq. ft.) featuring fire trucks, hydrant water features, ladders and more; garden developed in partnership with the Denver Firefighter’s Museum
- Exhibit of eclectically designed firefighter-themed cakes on Feb. 7 and 8
What are the Hours, Admission and Where is it?
Colorado Convention Center in downtown Denver
700 14th Street
Show hours: Saturdays, 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.; Sundays, 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.;
Monday through Friday, Noon – 8 p.m.
- General Admission $12
- Senior Ticket (at the door) $10
- Children 12 and under free
Discount adult tickets may be purchased at TicketsWest (www.ticketswest.com)
Parking is available at Coors Field (Park Avenue exit at I-25, follow to Wazee) for $5 per vehicle and there is a free shuttle to the Convention Center. Or, take the RTD Light Rail to the convenient station located at the Convention Center.
How to win:
Just leave a comment below and let us know whether you’re most excited about your home or garden this year and whether you plan on making any improvements!