The “Daddy of ’em All”, Cheyenne Frontier Days has been “showing it’s cowboy” since 1897 as the world’s largest outdoor rodeo. The first Frontier Days was held as a cowboy roundup that featured bronco busting and steer roping contests as well as pony races.
July 2014 marks the 117th year of Cheyenne Frontier Days, the world’s largest outdoor rodeo, with 10 days of fun, it features the world’s best PRCA rodeo action, concerts and western fun!
You’re probably wondering what in the world “#ShowUsYourCowboy” means. We don’t blame you.
To gear up for the festivities, they have recently launched the #ShowUsYourCowboy photo contest, encouraging fans and rodeo lovers around the U.S. to show them their cowboy by grabbing their favorite boots, hat, vest, or any other cowboy gear and snapping a photo.
The user with the best submission will win a trip to Cheyenne Frontier Days and serve as the official Instagrammer for Visit Cheyenne during their time there.
Take your photo and put it on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #ShowUsYourCowboy.
Winners win a trip (details below) to Cheyenne Frontier Days, a pair of Ariat International boots, and will serve as the official Instagrammer for Visit Cheyenne during their time at Cheyenne Frontier Days.
- Gas mileage if within 400 miles of Cheyenne or round-trip coach class air transportation for two between the major airport nearest the Winner’s home and Cheyenne;
- A personal tour of Cheyenne and Cheyenne Frontier Days rodeo grounds;
- Media pass for Cheyenne Frontier Days;
- $200 gift card for shopping and dining in Cheyenne;
- Hotel accommodations (single room, double occupancy) for July 20 – 22, 2014;
- Two (2) tickets to Sunday night’s concert;
- Two (2) tickets to Monday’s rodeo;
- One (1) pair of boots from Ariat International;
- Coupon books for additional savings;
- Serve as the official Visit Cheyenne Social Media manager during his or her stay, sharing content via the Visit Cheyenne Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook accounts.
For more information about Cheyenne Frontier Days, which runs from July 18-27, and a schedule of events visit Cheyenne Frontier Days website.
This promotion is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by Denver Parent. To enter for your chance to win or view the winners after June 19th, please visit the Visit Cheyenne Facebook page: http://bit.ly/1m6Qcy6.