If you have a kid, you have LEGOS – and have probably stepped on them in the middle of the night! But here’s one stocking stuffer you won’t stub your toe on – LEGO KidsFest is coming to Denver, April 27-29 and you can get tickets now!
These shows have sold out in the past, so this is your chance to guarantee you and your family will get to go AND it makes an awesome stocking stuffer. LEGO KidsFest tickets are $20 for adults and $18 for children and can be purchased online at www.LEGOKidsFest.com.
Covering over three acres of space, the LEGO KidsFest brings all of the creative hands-on, minds-on fun of LEGO building and experiences together in an activity- and entertainment-packed family event for children of all ages and builders of all skills and interests.
Among the many LEGO attractions, families will find:
- LEGO Model Gallery: dozens of life-sized models made entirely from LEGO bricks
- LEGO Master Builders: live demonstrations and activities from the crew who get paid to play
- Creation Nation: build your own creation to add to a custom map of the U.S.
- Mystery Mural: build a piece of a giant mural to help reveal the image
- Race Ramps: build your own custom car, then race it down the ramp against friends and family
- LEGO Games Arena: roll the dice to play LEGO board games
- Construction Zones: creative free build, play and display areas
- LEGO DUPLO®: younger visitors can explore imagination through building
- LEGO Retail and KidsFest Marketplace: purchase LEGO merchandise and official KidsFest tour goods
- Brick Pile: a gigantic pile full of LEGO bricks for creative play and enjoyment
- Monochromatic Builds: bricks of a single color to foster group creativity
- Brickscapes: fantastic displays that combine lots of LEGO and DUPLO sets
- And much more, covering over 140,000 – 170,000 square feet of space, depending on venue